It is reported that Abū Hurayrah – Allāh be pleased with him – said, “People say, ‘Abū Hurayrah reports so many [Ḥadīth],’ but if it were not for two verses in Allāh’s book, I would not narrate a single Ḥadīth.” Then he recited, “Verily, those who hide what Allāh has sent down of the Book (Al-Baqarah: 174),” and “Verily, those who hide what We have sent down of clear explanation and guidance. (Al-Baqarah: 159)” He then said, “Our brothers, the Muhājirūn, used to be occupied with trading in the markets, and our brothers, the Anṣār, would be occupied with dealing with their wealth and property, but Abū Hurayrah used to stay with Allāh’s Messenger – Allāh’s peace and blessings be upon him – for his fill, and would be present when they were not.”Continue reading..
Abū ‘Āsim (may Allāh have mercy upon him) said: “Whoever seeks Ḥadīth has sought the highest of affairs, so he must be the best of the people.”Continue reading..
Ibn Shubrumah (may Allāh have mercy upon him) said: “I am amazed at the people who take care of themselves by eating food out of fear of dying, yet do not protect themselves from sins out of fear of the Fire.”Continue reading..
‘Narrated Abū Hurayrah (may Allāh be pleased with him):
Allāh's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "Whoever observes fasts during the month of Ramaḍān out of sincere faith, and hoping to attain Allāh's rewards, then all his past sins will be forgiven."
— Extracted from Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhari Ḥadīth no. 38
'Allāh Subḥānahu wataʿālā says in the Qur’ān:
1. When the earth is shaken with its [final] earthquake
2. And the earth discharges its burdens
3. And man says, "What is with it?" -
4. That Day, it will report its news
5. Because your Lord has commanded it.
6. That Day, the people will depart separated [into categories] to be shown [the result of] their deeds.
7. So whoever does an atom's weight of good will see it,
8. And whoever does an atom's weight of evil will see it.